National Rally 5-7 July 2013
Riverside Caravan Park, Stratford-upon-Avon
The National Rally was held in one of the rally fields of the Riverside Caravan Park, Stratford-upon-Avon, and the sun shone almost all weekend!
The results of the Driving tests; Cardboard Car Competition and Award recipients.
1) Driving Test Winner – Alan Goodbun
2) Best Cardboard Car – Rob Garrett
Awards (Decided by public vote)
1) Best T.A. – Jeremy Evans (OGF265E)
2) Best T.C. – Chris Hore (3078 NG)
3) Best T.D. – John Coker (CBH 660T)
4) Best T.F. – Chris Humphries (DBY 897M)
5) Best Henley – Peter Towner (PJT 446J)
6) Concourse – Mike Robinson (MPH 142P)
7) Editors Cup – Chris Humphries (For major contribution to the High Standard of current magazine)
8) Peacock Trophy – Rob Garrett (Clubman of the year).
The following photos from Chris Humphreys